- Desktop Privacy Panel Size: 23"W x 18"H Frosted Acrylic is .2" thick with smooth edges
- CLAMP FITS TABLE OR DESK TOP FROM 1/2" to 2 -1/6" THICK
- Rubber pads on the clamp and support foot protect your desk and hold divider in place. Reverse clamp and support foot for installation on front or back of work surface. Please mount using 23" width and 18" high.
- Acrylic desk dividers are perfect to use for classroom dividers, study carrel, privacy screen and offer privacy for student desks.
- Free standing office partition panels can also divide space for cubicle privacy. ***Acrylic panel ships with brown protective film, remove film before use.***
Details: VaRoom Studio Desk Dividers are an easy and economical way to add privacy to your existing tables and desks. Quick clamp-on installation and compatible with any table or desk from 1/2" up to 2-1/16" in thickness, Studio privacy panels make it effortless to turn freestanding tables into custom cubicles, study carrels or call center stations. Easy to install, Studio panels are removable and reconfigurable, no drilling into your work surface required. Available in several sizes, Studio frosted acrylic desk partitions add privacy to keep you focused and productive while updating the look of your office environment. ***Acrylic panel ships with brown protective film, remove film before use.***
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.