- M18 cordless 1/2-inch hammer drill/driver with Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor delivers 550 in./lbs. of peak torque, 0-450/0-1,700 RPM and 29,000 BPM
- M18 cordless Sawzall reciprocating saw with patented gear-protecting clutch and counter balance mechanism
- M18 cordless 6-1/2-inch circular saw delivers 3,500 RPM with magnesium upper and lower guards for maximum durability
- M18 cordless work light provides a fold-away hook for hands-free use and a 135-degree rotating head to direct light at the work area
- Includes 2 M18 XC high-capacity lithium-ion batteries, 1-hour charger, a general-purpose Sawzall blade, contractor bag
Details: The Milwaukee 2694-24 M18 18-volt cordless four-tool combo kit provides tools that boast patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor designs, and superior ergonomics for power, comfort, and performance. Powered by lithium-ion batteries, this four-tool kit includes the 2602-20 1/2-inch hammer drill/driver, 2620-20 Sawzall reciprocating saw, 2630-20 circular saw, and work light.
More Torque, Power, and Runtime
Included in the kit is the 2602-20 1/2-inch hammer drill/driver, which is able to drill 20 percent faster in concrete than the competition. It owes its robust performance to a four-pole motor that delivers 550 inch/pounds of peak torque and 29,000 BPM, and it features a variable-speed trigger that provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (high speed) and 0-450 RPM (low speed) and an all-metal 1/2-inch single-sleeve ratcheting chuck for bit retention. For added flexibility and long life, this hammer drill/driver has the only metal gear case in its class.
This kit also comes with the 2620-20 Sawzall reciprocating saw. Ideal for creating vertical cuts, this powerful saw features a patented gear-protecting clutch for long life and optimal performance. A level action Quik-Lok blade clamp keeps your workpiece secure, while a variable-speed trigger ensures consistent, precise cuts. For added convenience, the saw's battery-power gauge clearly displays remaining runtime.
Able to make fast, clean horizontal cuts, the kit's 2630-20 circular saw boasts rough-and-tough magnesium guards for maximum durability and an electronic brake to quickly stop the blade. An aircraft aluminum shoe provides accuracy, while an ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design includes a soft-grip handle for all-day comfort and control.
Finally, the work light included in the kit illuminates your work space. Its compact, ergonomic design combines with a 135-degree rotating head for easy adjustments, while a fold-away utility hook enables
Brand: Milwaukee Electric Tool