- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Low AMP draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers at start up. The 4.2 gallon twin stacked tank sustains an operating pressure of 130 PSI, and delivers 40 PSI (4.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (4.2 CFM), enough for two nailers
- Pump is oil lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear. Built in thermal overload for additional motor protection. Compressor Oil (181122 A). 1/4 inches Universal Quick Coupler (447013 E)
- Roll cage construction provides complete protection to withstand extreme jobsite environments. Lever handle ball valve tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance. Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Oil lubricated: Cooler running pump, minimizes wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Powerful 2.5 HP* 4 Pole motor produces 4.2 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
Details: Makita's 2.5HP Air Compressor is equipped with Makita's Big Bore engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise and improved job site performance. The MAC2400 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions.2.5 HP with Big Bore Engineered Pump
The MAC2400 is powered by a 2.5 HP motor. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job-site conditions. The MAC2400 has an oil-lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The Big Bore oil-lubricated pump is also more efficient: the MAC2400 runs cooler and at half the RPM of most competitive units, resulting in greater motor and pump life and lower noise. The 4.2 gallon twin-stacked tank sustains an operating pressure of 130 PSI, and delivers 40PSI (4.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (4.2 CFM), enough for two nailers. The low AMP draw reduces instances of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure. The roll bar handle provides portability and additional protection, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Additional features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance, and finned discharge tubing that dissipates heat more efficiently.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The MAC2400 is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance, and delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions. The MAC2400 is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Big Bore Air Compressors
Makita Big Bore Air Compresso
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.