- 1.Educational Learning Toy - Space astronomical telescope with 300mm focal length and 70mm objective diameter, maximum 150x Magnification, provides bright image quality and high magnification power. Perfect telescope for kids and astronomy beginners to explore stars sky.
- 2.Premium Material & Portable Tripod - Made of premium ABS acrylic and aluminum alloy, very durable, lightweight and portable, insuring long serving time. Telescopes for astronomy beginners with tripod make the observation more steady, which provides a good environment to learning the nature and the universe.
- 3.Easy To Install & Use - Easy assembly with no tools required. Equipped with H20mm (view all the details of the craters on the moon), H6mm (viewi the terrestial objects on land), and special moon mirror can effectively avoid the reflected light, and then the moon's surface will be seen more clearly.
- 4.Package Included - 1*telescope, 1*H20mm eyepiece, 1*H6mm eyepiece, 3*barlow lens,1*1.5X erecting eyepiece, 1*moon mirror, 1*coated lens, 1* Tripod.
- 5.Perfect Gift - Powerful telescope for sky and land exploration, perfect gifts for your kids and astronomy beginners, to enjoy an impressive childhood and experience the wonders of the universe and sky.
- Model: Space astronomic telescope
- Material: ABS acrylic + aluminum alloy + optical glass
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 1.70 kg Package Weight with box: 1.85kg
- Aperture: 70mm (2.4 inch)
- Focal Length: 300mm
- Oblique Mirror: 90 degrees
- Aluminum Tripod : The most highest 38cm
- Eyepiece: H6mm, H20mm
- 3X the Barlow lens
- 1.5X erecting eyepiece
Note: This maximum magnification: 150X (lens focal length / eyepiece focal length x Barlow multiplier = maximum magnification)
- Equipped with eyepiece: H6mm, H20mm, multiples are 300/6 = 50X, 300/20 = 15X
- If choose 3X Barlow lens together, multiples are 50 x 3 = 150X, 15 x 3 = 45X
- Plus 1.5X the positive lens again, multiples are 50 x 1.5 = 75X, 15 x 1.5 = 22.5X
- Objective lens focal length / eyepiece focal length x Barlow multiplier = maximum magnification
- Objective lens focal length / eyepiece focal length = magnification
1. Multiples of course are not the only, and it depends on the combination of factors aperture and focal length. (For example, if the window is big, the natural light is good, and the view is clear.)
2. When use 3X Barlow lens, installed Barlow lens first, and then install the eyepiece. ( When install the Barlow lens, we need to move out the lid on the installation device of eyepiece.)
3. We just can choose one eyepiece to install at the same time, so does the Barlow lens.
Install tripod first, and then attached eyepiece (H20mm or H6mm), moon mirror (can be installed or not, it is recommended to install when there is strong light)
1*telescope, 1*H20mm eyepiece, 1*H6mm eyepiece, 3*barlow lens,1*1.5X erecting eyepiece, 1*moon mirror, 1*coated lens, 1* Tripod.