- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- 6.5 Amp, 10,000 rpm motor provides power for working in the hardest woods
- Dual rack and pinion fence ensure blade and fence are always parallel for accurate joints every time
- Integral one-piece fence is adjustable and tilts 0-90 degrees
- Flush cuts can be made at 0 degrees without removing fence
- 45 degree locating notch in fence allows indexing off the outside surface of a mitered joint; non-marring, heavy-duty aluminum shoe allows joiner to be clamped for stationary work
Details: The DEWALT DW682K Plate Joiner Kit allows you to cut slots for holding biscuits with precision. This kit includes an easy-to-adjust fence, a heavy-duty nonmarring shoe, and preset stops for all common biscuit sizes, so you can craft solid joints quickly and accurately.Integrated, Adjustable Fence for Accuracy
Accuracy is critical when creating joints and The DEWALT Plate Joiner Kit delivers. Its dual rack-and-pinion fence is designed to ensure the blade and fence are always parallel--the toughest part of creating a perfect joint. This one-piece fence is integrated into the joiner's overall design for convenience, plus it's adjustable, and can be tilted at angles ranging from 0 to 90 degrees.
The plate joiner's configuration allows you to make flush cuts without removing the fence. A 45-degree locating notch in the fence allows for easy indexing of an outside registration.
Dependable Motor for Quick, Precise Cuts
The DW682K's 6-1/2 amp, 10,000 rpm motor provides plenty of power for making cuts at depth of up to 20 millimeters--even in the hardest woods. The power behind the cut is an integral part of what makes this tool safer, as it prevents unexpected movements with your workpiece.
Convenient Design Details Including Preset Stops
Equipped with a non-marring, heavy-duty aluminum shoe, the DW682K can be clamped down for stable, stationary work. And whether you're using the joiner clamped down or as a free-moving unit, the retractable, antislip pins help hold your workpiece in place for the perfect cut. And it weighs just 6.6 pounds for easy handling.
For easy setup, the DW682K features preset depth stops for all common biscuit sizes of 0, 10, and 20.
The DW682K Plate Joiner Kit comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW682K Plate Joiner, carbide blade, dust bag,