- 🎨 NO MORE FRUSTRATION OVER USING BAD BRUSHES - No loose hairs or paint flaking off of these brushes, so you enjoy being in the painting zone with these paint brushes instead of picking paint brush hairs or flakes out of your work.
- 🎨 WORKS FOR ALL PAINT TYPES - This brush set can be used for oil paints, acrylic paints and even water color paints; these brushes are also very versatile as there a mix of 4 natural hog hair bristle brushes and 11 synthetic bristle brushes to create the brush strokes you need.
- 🎨 SPEND MORE TIME ENJOYING PAINTING YOUR MASTERPIECE - These professional quality paint brushes are custom designed to last longer with better components, therefore you don't have to pick out debris from your paintings and your brushes don't fall apart.
- 🎨 ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT BRUSH FOR YOUR PAINTING STYLE - This ergonomically designed long handled paint brush set includes 15 paint brushes including 4 flat paint brushes, 1 fan brush, 3 round brushes, 4 filbert brushes, 1 angle brush, 1 rigger brush, and 1 wide brush so you can paint in every style you want.
- 🎨 PAINT MORE, CLEAN LESS - You will spend less time washing these brushes, the paint brushes will not peel or shed, and that gives you more time to paint; BONUS - comes with lightweight, compact carrying case to make going to your studio or art class easier. Makes the perfect Mother's Day Gift. Grab the gift for the artist in your life.
Details: If You're A Professional Artist, Art Student, Arts & Craft Hobby Painter or Young Artist, Buy the Maestro Series XV To Find Out Why Top Art Vloggers LOVE D'Artisan Shoppe's Painting Kit.
No more problems. Just therapeutic bliss. You'll love painting with these brushes from your studio, art classes or en-plein air!. This set paints better, lasts longer, and is guaranteed for a reason.
Brush set types includes:
Liner/Rigger Brush - Size 000
Angle Brush - Size 10
Fan Brush - Size 4
Round Brush - Size 1, 3, 6
Filbert - Sizes 2, 4, 8, 9
Flat/Square Wash - Sizes 6, 8, 10, 11, 5/4 inch
Freedom in your painting.
Deep microscopic flags in natural Chungking hog hairbrushes offer superior water absorbency compared to synthetics to give you covering power for wash techniques. Compared to synthetic-only brush sets, our kit gives you versatility for every style from fully controlled to loose style paintings whether you need brushes for oil painting, acrylic paint brushes, gouache, tempera paint brushes, or watercolor brushes that mimics sable. Suitable for miniatures, face, or detailed work.
Artist brushes are not all the same.
Can you tell the difference between a 'meh' burger and a GREAT one? Exactly! Don't shatter your enthusiasm with inferior brushes. An aspiring artist needs the confidence by using great brushes to start with; you'll feel like a Maestro painting with our professional quality brushes! Our fine ergonomic wood long handle brushes deliver consistent and precise strokes to give you the confidence and ability to paint what you see in your mind.
If you've tried other oil paint brushes but weren't happy...you NEED to give ours a try! Order Now to get digital guide: "Artist Tips: Choosing the Right Brush plus Brush Care & Tips" ($11.99 value; details on the package).
Simply "Add to Cart"100% Risk Free!
Brand: D'Artisan Shoppe
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.